Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's official

I'm so sick and tired of being fat. I'm tired of thinking that I'm a young beautiful lady and then seeing myself in the mirror. Recently I went to the doctor to see why I can't get pregnant. She told me that I needed to lose weight. She didn't think that it is the only reason why I wasn't pregnant, but thought that it might be a good idea for both Brent and I. So that is my #1 motivation....lose the weight to have a baby.

I promised myself that I would never reach 200 lbs and I'm 230. It's out of control and I've got to do something before it gets seriously bad.

So I'm on a diet. And I created this blog so I can show everyone just how serious I am about this. I plan on posting all my eating and exercise habits, weight, and feelings. I hope that this blog can inspire me more and more to reach my goal weight of 140.

I also hope that this blog can be fun. I'd hate for this to be a "pitty me" or a way to make my self esteem go down.I'd also like it to be interactive. If you have an idea on exercise or meals let me know. Or if you'd just like to leave me a inspiring message. Maybe you're on a diet and we can support eachother.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I think you're a young beautiful lady! You should check out my sis-in-law's blog. (Joel's wife Whitney.) She's a personal trainer and posts weight loss tips on her "Fitness Friday" blogs. Here's the link: http://whitandjoel.blogspot.com/

Good luck!!!

Mechelle said...

My sister in law is in the same boat you are in (Marc's wife). They have been trying for a while, and nothing. So before they try infertility drugs or IVF, which is way expensive she decided to do a "couch to 5K". Check out her blog http://candeanne.blogspot.com/) if you like and leave a comment,(she loves that)! GO TIMI!!

ps I agree with Colleen, you are a beautiful young lady!

Heidi said...

Oh Timille, you'll still be the cutest, coolest person I know and I'm so glad that I got the guts to get to know you better.